- Capture holiday memories in spectacular scenery
- Lakes, canals, Aoraki Mt Cook & Southern Alps
- Visit local attractions
- Be entertained by a local guide
- Explore and learn about the Mackenzie High Country
Travel hydro canals to explore local Lakes
Spectacular views, photos, lakeside walks.
Learn about Twizel the hydro town and 'Heart of The High Country'.
Include a picnic on our Lakes Tour
Sample delicious local salmon, cheeses, accompaniments
You call the shots!
Catered to specific needs of the photographer
Choose from best locations, take time to fully capture your best shots
Travel to find the best locations on the day to view ever changing spectacular sunsets over Mackenzie landscapes
Aoraki Mt Cook National Park
& Westland World Heritage Park
- Half Day Tour - departs Twizel 9.00am return 1pm
- Full Day Tour - departs Twizel 9.00am returns 4pm
Relax, enjoy the scenery while driven by a local guide to Aoraki Mt Cook.
Choose your itinerary for photos, attractions, walks, activities.
Picnic and dining options available.
We can collect and return you to your accommodation.